Cream Cheese Cheesecake
- 3 pkg Cream Cheese room temperature
- 3 eggs large
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare 8" or 9", round or square Spring Form pan with non-stick cooking spray
- In a stand mixer set to medium, beat together: cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and milk. Let run for a few minutes (3-4) - mix must be very smooth (no lumps)
- Pour into pan, bake for 45 minutes for a larger pan, 50 minutes for a smaller pan
- When done, set pan on cooling rack (center may be jiggly) until completely cooled.
Not recommended to use non-fat Cream Cheese.
Best results for using in between layers of cake...refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight.
Yes... this cake has no crust.